Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: June 17-18, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
1. Dubai International Airport (DXB)
2. Head southeast on Airport Rd/D89
3. Take the exit toward DXB Airport Terminal 1
4. Slight left
5. Slight left
6. Take the ramp onto Airport Rd/D89
7. Take the D70 exit toward Al Garhoud/Cargo Village
8. Keep right at the Y junction and merge with Casablanca St/D70
9. Keep right at the Y junction, follow signs for E11/Jebel Ali/Abu Dhabi and merge with Sheikh Rashid Rd/E11
10. Merge with Sheikh Rashid Rd/E11
11. Keep left to continue on E11
12. Take exit 39 for Umm Suqeim St/D63
13. Keep left at the Y junction, follow signs for D63 E/Umm Suqeim Rd and merge with Umm Suqeim St/D63
14. Merge with Umm Suqeim St/D63
15. Take the First Al Khail St/D86 ramp
16. Turn right onto First Al Khail St/D86 (signs for Jabal Ali)
17. Turn right onto Al Barsha Rd (signs for Al Seedaf 1 St)
18. Turn left
19. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
20. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
21. Destination will be on the left
22. MENA Plaza Hotel Albarsha, Al Barsha 1, Street no 13 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Dubai is a global city and is a major business and transport hub of the Middle East. Dubai is situated on the Persian Gulf coast of the United Arab Emirates and is roughly at sea level. The emirate of Dubai shares borders with Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeastDubai lies directly within the Arabian desert. However, the topography of Dubai is significantly different from that of the southern portion of the UAE.
Dubai Tourism is an important part of the Dubai government's strategy to maintain the flow of foreign cash into the emirate. Dubai has been called the "shopping capital of the Middle East. Dubai alone has more than 70 shopping centres, including the world's largest shopping centre. Dubai mall. Dubai has a rich collection of buildings and structures of various architectural styles. Many modern interpretations of Islamic architecture can be found here, due to a boom in construction and architectural innovation in the Arab World in general, and in Dubai in particular, supported not only by top Arab or international architectural and engineering design firms such as Al Hashemi and Aedas but also by top firms of New York and Chicago. The most recent addition to the magnificent skyline of Dubai is the 150 meter high Dubai frame, located in Zabeel Park, Dubai.